Fueling change in our communities.
John Ray & Sons has been a part of the community for more than a century, and we strongly believe in giving back to our friends and neighbors who have encouraged us over the years. That’s why we make a point of helping many worthy causes in and beyond the Capital Region.
Here is a partial listing of the many organizations we have supported over the years:
- Brunswick Little League
- Burnt Hills – Ballston Lake Little League
- Troy-Albany Youth Hockey Association
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Boy Scouts of America Twin Rivers Council
- Vanderheyden Hall
- Capital Region Miracle League
- To Life!
- Wounded Warriors
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- St. Coleman’s Home
- Double H Ranch
- Troy Public Library
- National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Lansingburgh Boys & Girls Club
- Catholic Charities Housing Office
- M&M Fund at the Glens Falls Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Fondation
- American Cancer Society
- Make a Wish Foundation of NENY
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Movember Foundation
- American Heart Association
- St. Jude Children’s Research Foundation
|In 2008, John Ray & Sons started Fueling a Cure, a program to increase awareness of breast cancer and promote early detection.A portion of the proceeds from each gallon of fuel delivered by The Pink Truck benefits the local affiliate of Susan G. Komen and are used for screenings, education, and treatment.
Over the past 10 years, you have helped us raise over $136,000. Thank you!